![]() |
| Barnes & Noble |
This book popped up in my findings while I was researching autobiographies / biographies / memoirs and developing my list. I thought it would be cool to read about Dick Van Dyke and his path to success. Inspiring AND I've always liked him!
I don't think it is going to take me very long to get through this book. Its only 236 Nook pages and as of lunch today I'm just past 100. Kevin is bowling tonight. Soooo after Connor goes to bed I'm pretty sure I'm going to be reading my little heart out!
I will leave you with some nerdy facts about me and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. First off... I LOVE that movie and probably know all the words. I never realize how long the movie actually is until I start watching it and become absorbed.... I have a copy of the soundtrack on CD because I love pretty much all of the music in the movie. When I met my husband he had never watched the movie or heard of it before. He bought me tickets to see the play when it come to the Hippodrome in Baltimore, MD so of course he was given a copy of the movie for Christmas and we watched it! The guy who played Caractacus Potts in the play had NOTHING on Van Dyke. My very favorite scene in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang is when Potts and Truly are dressed up as dolls and given as toys to the Baron as his birthday present. I could watch that over and over again.
Stay Tuned!

No comments:
Post a Comment